This training works with the Scrum Team to take them to the next level of understanding and adoption. This team will continue the work started during Product Owner Training, using the real user stories created. Scrum teams execute multiple very-short Scrum iterations during Scrum Team Training doing real story estimation, tasking, and testing. In the process the team begins to develop world class skills and behaviors. Combined with the Product Owner Training, these classes are a powerful aid in the preparation for scrum master certification.
- Practicing Scrum ceremonies by taking the team through multiple iterations
- Story estimation and full task definition for stories
- Building and working with a task board
- Build sprint burn up and burn down charts to track the team’s progress
- Introduce obstacles currently occurring in the workplace and explore methods for handling and better yet, avoiding them in the future
- Write and run Cucumber tests for existing stories
- Practice pairing
- Practice Object focused approach through hands-on building
Goal: Build the behaviors and skills for the full Scrum team to incrementally deliver quality products.
Audience: Product Owners, Scrum Team members, Scrum Masters, managers as desired
Duration: 1 day