Focused on building the skills and behaviors for creating and maintaining a high-quality Agile backlog. From managing multiple sources of ideas, to balancing competing priorities, to meeting multiple stakeholder expectations, the job of managing a backlog of work is complex. This workshop-focused training is based on the real work you are currently doing inside your organization. We use your real projects to hone and refine a high-quality agile backlog.
- A deep dive into into the requirements gathering through creative and successive ideation workshop
- Fleshing out Personas for existing products and selecting the target persona
- Building out a story map for the selected persona
- Story writing workshop for both existing story refinement and new story writing
- Work prioritization
- Paper Prototyping
- Cognitive Walkthroughs of the prototypes to validate assumptions and uncover problems
- Metrics for tracking product progress
- Defining a backlog construction and management process for your organization
- Building testing into story construction
- Practice pairing
Goal: Refined customer backlog and a defined process for customer implementation on backlog management.
Audience: Product Owners, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, Scrum Masters, Managers
Duration: 2 days delivered at your location