This workshop based series is designed to support the Product Owner and Scrum Team training by providing the team members with tools and opportunities to handle the day to day issues known to derail even the best agile teams. Essential for creating a shared team understanding of the practice of Agile, this series also continues to reinforce the preparation for scrum master certification.
- Understanding the foundations behind Agile practices and principles
- Practice team roles and behaviors for developers, User Experience Designers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Quality Analysts, and Project Managers
- The value of Ceremony as applied to Scrum teams
- Review common testing practices in an Agile team
- The perils of Multitasking and how to implement single-piece flow
- Tracking your progress through Sprint Metrics
- Learn and apply retrospective techniques
- Team building exercises
- Managing a portfolio of projects
Goal: Provides participants with a deepened understanding of Agile practices and principles enabling them to apply the knowledge directly to their work teams and aid in preparation for Scrum Master certification
Audience: Prior students, executives as interested
Prerequisites: Product Owner Training and Scrum Team Training
Duration: 6 week series encompassing 4 hours per week which includes 2 on-site exercise sessions and Ask the Coach office hours. Structured for up to 20 people delivered at your location.