After initial agile training many organizations spend 30 to 100 thousand dollars a month or more on full-time dedicated agile coaches to advance their agile knowledge. Although this can be a sound investment, we offer an effective, efficient, and affordable alternative.
The Affordable Agile Coaching Program enables you to harness and maintain the enthusiasm generated during initial training by reinforcing weekly learning and coaching activities on core agile concepts, building new agile competencies, and providing timely answers to your agile questions; delivering the benefits of regular agile coaching to your organization at a fraction of the traditional price. The program is available in two distinct tracks:
supporting executives, mid-level managers, coaches, scrum masters, and project managers.
supporting product owners, analysts, story card writers, and user interface designers.
Each track includes the following learning/coaching content:
- Once-a-month onsite sessions covering custom topics, trends, and techniques. (90-minutes)
- Once-a-month virtual “Ask the Coach” Q&A workshops. (90-minute)
- Once-a-month “Agile Book Club” sessions, covering a new book every month. (60-minutes)
- Twice-a-month mini-lessons delivered via email reinforcing core concepts and vocabulary, and introducing participants to a wide variety of valuable resources. (15-minute mini-lessons)
In addition participants have access to:
- A private LinkedIn Agility Mentoring Group.
- 24×7 email support.
- The “Ask the Coach” Q&A archives.
- Ready to use templates, documents, radiators, and more. Tools proven valuable by our master agile coaches.
Goal: Truly drive agile adoption and change within the organization
Audience: See track description.
Prerequisites: Agile Foundations Training
Duration: Twelve to eighteen months